Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Blogging

So, Here I go. Not even 24 hours into this blogging thing and after cruising some random blogs it seems like everyone is writing about either their kids...their depression, or racing, with few exceptions...why people..?? why? I'm currently supposed to be studying for mid terms...analyzing data for my fourth year research project, and writing a paper on technology in poultry production. Instead I'm flipping through peoples blogs reading about how they found some cool stuff for their kids of craigslist..WTF people.....WTF..?

So boys and girls, I leave you with this thought: Are we as bloggers creating a mass of useless and uninteresting content for the web that no human being in their right mind would want to read? AND furthermore, are we so mentally handicapped that we want to read about other peoples kids...and stock car racing all day?

Peace out for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment